Wednesday, August 26

8 in the morning...

It's been a while since i woke up wee bit early during school holiday. Dunno why but just can't shut my eyes up. Maybe because of the fact that today is already Wednesday and i haven't studied enough for my trial. What a bore having to face really thick book this early in the morning so as a result i choose to update this blog. Poke my head out of the window today and i felt the morning breeze and saw kids coming in for their lessons. My house is in front of the Pusat Jagaan Horizon where they cater the less fortunate Down's Syndrome kids. Felt sorry for them but seeing their eager face early in the morning while i have one that looks like a pillow with hair like porcupine puts a smile on my face. So what sue me la for not washing my face yet.

Anyway, today is the fifth day of Ramadhan. Another 25 more days before Eid and stuffing my mouth with food during the day. Aiyoh, still along way to go and i've already started thinking on rendang, lemang, ketupat n etc. Hunger strikes again 'groan'.

Another thing, to all the Georgian and readers of other school a like, please popularise the Murphy's Law. You can find others on so many topics out there but the main one is 'If anything can go wrong, it will' or ayie's fav qoute 'If the person isn't taken, there's a reason'. Referring to someone ke ayie. hahaha. That all folks, smell you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment